If you need an insulation company in Austin, or the surrounding areas in Texas, look no further than Metro Home Insulation & Waterproofing. We work with homeowners and builders/contractors to install blown-in insulation in homes and commercial buildings for new construction projects.
Contact us if you’re ready to begin your project, or keep reading to learn more about blown-in insulation (also called blow-in or blown insulation).
Insulating with Blow-In Fiberglass
“Blown-in” refers to a method of installation—blown-in insulation is installed with a special blowing device. Fiberglass is available in blown-in form, and cellulose is as well. Blown-in cellulose is also called loose-fill cellulose.
Blown insulation can help:
- Reduce your utility bills and maximize the energy efficiency of your home or building
- Make your home or building more comfortable year round
- Reduce noises from outside and also from inside your home or building between different rooms and levels
- Improve the performance of your air conditioner and furnace
- Protect against air and moisture infiltration (and help eliminate mold growth)
- Contribute to a healthier environment